Tue, Sep 05, 2017, 11:00 AM - Tue, Oct 03, 2017, 03:00 AM
Arsha Yoga Dham led by the revered Swami Atma is conducting its 200 hour hatha yoga TTC in Rishikesh- the world capital of yoga for the month of September, 2017. The school established in the model of a traditional ashrama in the beautiful riverine town at the Himalayan foothills, carries the legacy of Swami Atma’s soulful teaching and satsang, earning the trainees from this institute a lot more than physical skills only. Hatha Yoga referring to the yuj or unification of the “sun” and “moon” of body and being, is taught in one of the most positively reviewed courses formulated by Swami Ji, aiming to disseminate the following -
· Wisdom of yoga and Vedanta to all across caste, creed, ethnicity, race , and other barriers
· The memorandum of world peace and harmony
· To rid the world of disease with the healing energies of yoga, homeopathy, and Ayurveda
· A drive for environmentally sound practices
The course curriculum entails detailed focus upon Hatha Yoga primary series, pranayama breathing exercises, meditation techniques and mantra chanting, nidra, yoga cleansing, human anatomy and yoga, along with more in-depth study of different yogic aspects. Besides covering these mainstream subjects, the course also introduces Ayurveda, the alternative science of healing with naturopathic goodness as a culinary method and refreshing spa type.
A Yoga Alliance certified institute, Arsha Yoga Dham has the hallmark of pure knowledge and sound teaching methodology. Awardees of 200 hour YTTC certification from this school can build their future in yoga teaching over the globe by virtue of the Alliance, which also means that the yogis of Arsha Yoga Dham become forever bound in the international community of practitioners.
Under the tutelage of one of the most celebrated among the present masters at Arsha Yoga Dham, you will receive a thorough guidance in the deeper nuances of yoga, supported by a suitable living condition. Designed with residential facilities, nutritious meals appropriate for the training period, and recreations for the joy of mind, this month-long course can be “the break” that you had been waiting for.
Hurry up and enroll!
· History of yoga
· Hatha yoga- primary series and philosophical underpinnings
· Pranayama and yoga-breath modifications
· Mediation with nidra, mantra, and other techniques
· Human anatomy and how it is affected by yoga
· Mind and intellect according to yoga
· Ayurvedic cleansing and nutrition
· Outdoor recreations like river rafting, soft treks, and cultural sightseeing