Summit of Things
Thu, Oct 27, 2022, 10:00 AM - Thu, Oct 27, 2022, 05:00 PM
Organiser : Tiffani Neilson
International Innovation Center
Join the Summit of Things to learn about new applications and opportunities for IoT in a unique experience where you'll be able to visit multiple stages featuring a broad number of topics and network with attendees and sponsors.
The Summit is focused on the Internet of Things and complementary technologies. It's an all-day event that will feature a combination of panel discussions, keynotes, training sessions, and more.
Summit of Things is a hybrid event, bringing together the best of both worlds, virtual and in-person events: attendees can visit multiple stages, networking areas, and even explore a virtual expo hall, all on a unique experience-driven platform, and we will have a live audience attending the Summit with us at the City of Las Vegas International Innovation Center.
Discussion topics include:
• IoT for Smart Manufacturing
• IoT security and potential threats
• Applications for IoT
• How IoT is used with blockchain
• Digital twins and extended reality
• Unlocking the Value of Data
• Creating a Data-Driven Strategy
• How to make money with IoT
• Drone delivery and supply chains
Date - October 27, 2022
Time - 10AM-5PM PT
• Basic Access Registration (free, virtual) - Limited access
• Full Access ($149, either virtual or in-person) - All access to virtual keynotes, panel discussions, trainings, fireside chats; access to live sessions at (address) in Las Vegas
• Become a Member of Industry Insights Webinars Community (Annual plan for $72) - All access to the Summit, plus access to all of our content anytime on demand along with the ability to download slide decks and infographics from past and future events. We also allow our members to network and discuss topics featured in our monthly webinars in forums.
Get your ticket now: https://iotmktg.com/summit-of-things/