Wed, Jul 15, 2020, 09:00 AM - Thu, Jul 16, 2020, 06:00 PM
Greetings from Vaccines Congress 2020!!
The event will have Keynote speakers, Plenary speakers, Invited speakers and fresh contributed speakers. In addition, a variety of poster presentations along with workshops and special sessions would be interested in listeners.
1. National Institute of Cancer Research & Hospital (NICRH) - Bangladesh
2. Moldavian Biosafety and Biosecurity Association (MDBBA) - Republic of Moldova
3. Dept. of Pediatrics, Tashkent Medical Academy - Uzbekistan
Benefits of Vaccines Congress 2020:
1. Abstracts will be published in the respective Journals.
2. Each abstract will receive a DOI provided by Cross Ref.
3. Notable privileges on group registrations.
4. Possibility to organize Workshop/Symposia.
Key Topics Discussed:
• Vaccines and Vaccination
• Immunology and Its Allied Fields
• Pathology and Its Allied Fields
• Microbiology and Its Allied Fields
• Oncology or Cancer research & treatments
• Internal Medicine
• Infectious Diseases
• Virology and Toxicology
• Emergency Medicine
• Veterinary Medicine and Its Allied Fields
• Allergy & Asthma
• Inflammation and Engineering Therapeutics
• Stem Cell Immunotherapy
• Public Health
• Nano-Vaccine Technology
| Program Manager
Vaccines Congress 2020
40 Bloomsbury Way, Lower Ground Floor
London, United Kingdom
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTel: +44-203-318-2512