Workshop on MongoDB
Mon, Dec 18, 2017, 09:30 AM - Tue, Dec 19, 2017, 05:30 PM
Organiser : Pragati Software
Pragati Software Pvt Ltd
Lok Center, Marol Maroshi Road, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai - Maharashtra
We are happy to announce a two days "Open Workshop on MongoDB" on 18th and 19th December, 2017 in Mumbai. The session will be conducted by Mr. Pradyumn Sharma, CEO Pragati Software Pvt. Ltd.
This is a two-days beginner to intermediate level program that gives the developers, data modelers and architects a good understanding of working with MongoDB using the MongoDB shell as well building applications using MongoDB Java driver. The program uses a blend of hands-on work and conceptual learning
On completion of this introductory program, the participants will have a good understanding of:
- Setting up MongoDB
- Working with collections and documents
- Inserting, updating, deleting and querying data
- Developing applications using MongoDB Java driver
- Introduction to replication and sharding in MongoDB clusters
Module 1: Introduction to MongoDB
Module 4: Aggregation Framework
Module 2: Getting Started with MongoDB
Module 5: MongoDB Drivers
Module 3: CRUD Operations
Module 6: Replication and Sharding
Instructor: Pradyumn Sharma, CEO Pragati Software Pvt. Ltd.
Over 32 years of experience in the IT industry. Played various roles such as developer, designer, architect, database administrator, project manager, business analyst, tester. Now primarily trainer, coach and consultant. Currently, CEO of Pragati Software Pvt Ltd, Mumbai (India).
Well-versed with various NoSQL databases. Conducted many training programs on NoSQL databases for experienced developers and architects. Delivered a half-day tutorial titled "All About NoSQL" in SATURN 2013 conference in Minneapolis, organized by Software Engineering Institute, Carnegie-Mellon University in April 2013, covering Apache Cassandra, MongoDB, Neo4j and Riak.
Regularly conducting training programs on:
- Data and database architecture
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
- Design Patterns
- Writing Good Code
- Agile Methodologies (XP, Scrum)
- Application architecture, including architecture patterns, security architecture, integration architecture, information architecture, etc
- Infrastructure architecture
- Service-Oriented architecture
- Business Process Management
- Enterprise Architecture
- Train the Trainer (internally as well as for clients)
Date: 18th Dec-19th Dec 2017
Time: 9.30 am - 5.30 pm
Fees: Rs. 12500 + GST
Avail Early Bird Discount of 10% before 8th Dec'17
Contact us for registration and other details.