Professional Development for Doctors
Sat, Apr 20, 2019, 09:00 AM - Sat, Apr 20, 2019, 06:00 PM
Organiser : Creative sprout
The Suryaa New Delhi New Friends Co
The Suryaa New Delhi New Friends Colony, New, New Delhi, Delhi - 110025
Holding the accountability to the patients, all doctors need to undertake training activities to update their knowledge and skills and to improve clinical and non-clinical competencies throughout their career. Doctors need to prioritize and build Continuing Professional Development into their practice.This conference will provide the opportunity to explore the learning activities appropriate to their needs.
It is also important for doctors to take their career in the right direction and have a successful career by exploring options that are apt to their abilities and interests. This conference provides an opportunity to meet with numerous colleagues who have already made a successful progression in their career and hear from them how it is done. Many doctors have limited information on non-clinical career options. This event will create the opportunity to network and learn from faculty,speakers and mentors to identify and explore lucrative non-clinical opportunities.
Who should attend this conference?
Doctors from all streams who want to:
- Explore career options
- Identify the training options and make career progression
- Jumpstart their career transition
- Explore non-clinical opportunities
Why attend this Conference?
- Find out what’s out there, how to get it and how much it pays
- Network with faculty, speakers and mentors
- Meet with employers and recruiters
- Get your process of career change moving
- Design a customised action plan for career transition and progress