PMP Certification Online Classroom Training (4 Days)
Sat, Sep 19, 2020, 09:00 AM - Sun, Sep 27, 2020, 06:00 PM
Organiser : GetCoached.in
Lane 2, 67 Anand Park, Aundh
Pune - Maharashtra
Training Package Includes:
Note: Items 3 & 12 above will be available only for participants attending in person (if lockdown is lifted). For other participants, the hard copy (#3) can be couriered on request later.
- 4 days of classroom based training delivered by PMP® Certified Trainer having ~26 years experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Training Certificate for 35 Contact Hours (popularly called as 35 PDUs)
- Hard copy of the training deck based on the PMBOK Sixth Edition and latest changes.
- Soft Copy of the training deck, which includes interactive links to examples and the audio recording of the training, for later reference while studying
- 4 mock tests with answers (soft copy). One mock test solved and discussed in class
- 37 additional free mock exams (via links provided)
- 120 days access to a "one of its kind" interactive self-learning tool, making it easy to remember and understand the project management processes.
- A 35 page booklet entitled "Cracking the PMP® Guide" that helps you prepare for the exam
- Upto 10 post training support interactions over email, in person or on phone, within 6 months of the training
- A comprehensive PMP process guide on how to fill the exam form, sequence of steps towards PMP, alongwith a sample filled-in form
- Guidance documents by 6 successful participants that achieved the Project Management Professional Certification, to get direct advice on how to pass the PMP
- "Library access" to the PMBOK® Guide Sixth Edition and Rita Mulcahy 9th edition PMP Study Guide (physical book on returnable basis)
- Access to the LinkedIn group of serious PMP aspirants - interact with them and exchange tips, links, get answers to your doubts
- Recorded Interview with a senior project manager who handled extremely large projects worth over a billion dollars
- 25 Project Management Templates for managing your projects effectively
- Demo of Project Management Software to help you connect the concepts with their practical application in the workplace
- 150 Flashcards to help you remember the key terms better, and give you a way to revise while on the move
- Formation of a support group of serious participants across batches, to enable you to prepare for the exam with help of peers
- One on One guidance session (on request) on how to enhance your career in Project Management, concluding with an action plan