Sdlinc Certified Qa_Qc Inspector Piping
Duration of Sdlinc Course: One Month to Three Month
Sdlinc Fast Track Course Duration: 15 Days
Eligibility Criteria: Any Engineering Graduate, Diploma, or Any Arts Graduates BSc, B.Com, BBA, BA or as per Int’l norms
Note: Sdlinc Student shall bring Laptop with Installed genuine software if any, Scientific Calculator and Standards Latest Edition (If student doesn’t have genuine installed Software, Then Only100 Hours Power Point Presentation Training arranged by Sdlinc.
This Sdlinc comprehensive course systematically helps skills development and practical implementation knowledge in QA / QC Discipline inline with international standards including Correct Usage / Preparation of ITP’s QCP’s , stage wise inspection of QA / QC activities and Implementing, Monitoring, Witnessing, establishing of Project Quality Plan for any projects. This certification course is designed and developed by Sdlinc.
This Sdlinc comprehensive course covers in depth quality requirements in various sectors / industries including - Aeronautic, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical Refinery, Power Plant, Automobile, Civil Construction Projects Heavy, Fabrication Industries Manufacturing Industries etc.
- Module 1 - Course introduction
- Module 2 - Roles & responsibilities of QA/ QC Inspector Piping
- Module 3 - Introduction to the ISO 9000 series of standards
- Module 4 - Classification of pipes
- Module 5 - Piping materials/specifications
- Module 6 - International codes and standards
- Module 7 -Process Flow Diagram PFD , PI & D , Isometric Drawings
- Module 8 - Preparation of inspection test plan (ITP’s )
- Module 9 - Specific quality procedures / construction method of statements
- Module 10 - Workshop / group discussion
- Module 11 - Implementation of QA/QC system
- Module 12 – Fit-up, Assembly, Tack-weld, erection of piping
- Module 13 - Stage wise inspection at Piping shop , project , Plant Piping (ASME B31.1/B31.3 )
- Module 14 – Inspection and NDT methods
- Module 15 - Heat treatment of piping
- Module 16 - Calibration of instrument / equipment
- Module 17 - Traceability
- Module 18 - Preparation of hydro test package
- Module 19 - Final QA/QC dossier / documentation for piping
Benefits to delegates?
On completion of this Sdlinc training, participants will able to perform above Roles and Responsibilities more effectively.
Who should attend?
Engineers, Functional Managers, HOD, Top and Middle Level Management Staff wants to do Supervisory and managerial roles.
Benefits to Your Business:
Delegates/participants who thoroughly learned the Sdlinc Course and practiced will acquire above skill set able to:
Complete complex Management effectively with Minimal Resource Utilization
Identify any possible management discrepancies, Report and propose corrective action and Solutions.
Continually volunteer him/her to achieve Company Metrics Continual Improvement and Enhanced overall OEE.
Sdlinc Course presentation and assessment:
Sdlinc Practical’s, Sdlinc Power point presentations and Sdlinc handouts as applicable
Sdlinc Case studies, Sdlinc group exercises, On the Job Tips, Key points and discussions
Daily tests / reviews and feedback