Sat, Jul 11, 2015, 06:30 PM - Thu, Jul 23, 2015, 06:30 PM
Once you start cycling, the city opens up for you. No longer are you fighting it, hot and frustrated; no longer are you at the mercy of bus drivers, roadworks, decisions made by others and over which you have no control. Believe me; once you've tasted this freedom, you're hooked. - Deborah Moggach
Ladakh, a word which means "land of high passes", is a region in the state of Jammu and Kashmir of Northern India sandwiched between the Karakoram mountain range to the north and the Himalayas to the south. The Indian portion of Ladakh is composed of the Leh and Kargil districts. The Leh district is the largest district of India, covering more than half the area of Jammu and Kashmir, of which it is the eastern part.
Start Date: Saturday, July 11, 2015
End Date: Thursday, July 23, 2015
Odyssey Duration: 13 Days
Best time to Visit: May to August
Cost: On Request.
Day Date Description
Day 1 Saturday, July 11, 2015 Meet at Delhi & Proceed to Manali, Dinner enroute, Overnight in Bus
Day 2 Sunday, July 12, 2015 Arrival at Manali, Check in & acclimatization ride
Overnight at Hotel – Manali – Food: BLD
Day 3 Monday, July 13, 2015 Start in Morning, Reach Rohalla, 35 Kms from Manali, Overnight at Camp – Food: BLD
Day 4 Tuesday, July 14, 2015 Start in Morning, Reach Tandi, cycling of 72 kms, Overnight at Camp – Food: BLD
Day 5 Wednesday, July 15, 2015 Start in Morning, Reach Jispa, cycling of 37 kms, Overnight at Camp – Food: BLD
Day 6 Thursday, July 16, 2015 Start in Morning, Reach Patseo, cycling of 32 kms, Overnight at Camp – Food: BLD
Day 7 Friday, July 17, 2015 Start in Morning, Reach Sarchu, cycling of 62 kms, Overnight at Camp – Food: BLD
Day 8 Saturday, July 18, 2015 Start in Morning, Reach Whiskey Nala, cycling of 56 kms, Overnight at Camp – Food: BLD
Day 9 Sunday, July 19, 2015 Start in Morning, Reach Debring, cycling of 81 kms, Overnight at Camp – Food: BLD
Day 10 Monday, July 20, 2015
Start in Morning, Reach Rumptse, cycling of 35 kms, Overnight at Camp – Food: BLD
Day 11 Tuesday, July 21, 2015 Start in Morning, Reach Leh, cycling of 85 kms, Overnight at Hotel – Food: BLD
Day 12 Wednesday, July 22, 2015 Ride to Khardung La and Return to Leh, Overnight at Leh – Food: BLD
Day 13 Thursday, July 23, 2015 Departure from Leh / Optional Ladakh Odyssey at Additional Cost
1. Twin sharing accommodation at all places in our own trekking tent at each camp side with one sleeping bag each person
2. Specified meals & certain daily refills.
3. Participant’s Kit.
4. Guest house accommodation at Leh.
5. Complete Tour in a comfortable car for the sightseeing around Leh and
6. One mini truck for back up during cycling
7. Services of Mechanic & Guide.
8. All applicable taxes
1) Travelling cost to Delhi and from Leh
1) Personal insurance (they must bring in complete insurance papers with them)
2) Personal items like mineral water, monastery fee, sightseeing in Leh, ticket, entry fee etc.
3) Additional costs due to road blocks, extra stays at hotel, additional meals etc.
4) Services of guide for monument entrances in Leh & other places.
5) Cost for emergency medical assistance or evacuations.& monastries entry fee,
6) Tips & Gratitude’s
91+ 9764384221 | 7038219811 |
8/44 Arvind Society Anand Nagar Sinhgad Road Pune 411051