Sat, Aug 22, 2015, 05:30 AM - Wed, Sep 02, 2015, 05:30 AM
Type High Altitude Cycling
Altitude 5,200 meters
Starting point Manali, on 22nd August, 2015
Ending point Leh, 2nd September, 2015
Day 01: Arrive in Manali. Spend the day acclimatizing with your bike.
Day 02: Manali–Marhi(40Kms)...
Day 03: Marhi–Sissu(45Kms)
Day 04: Sissu–Jispa(45Kms)
Day 05: Jispa–Padseo/ZingZingBar (45Kms)
Day 06: Padseo–Sarchu(55Kms)
Day 07: Sarchu – Pang (45 Kms)
Day 08: Pang – Debring (75 Kms)
Day 09: Debring – Rumtse (35 Kms)
Day 10: Rumtse – Leh (85 Kms)
Day 11: In Leh. Day free to explore the Leh bazar.
Day 12: Leh – Khardungla (39 Kms one way) and return to Leh
Participation fees: Rs.25,000/- per person
Booking Amount: Rs 10,000 per person
Last Date to deposit booking amount: 17th July, 2015
Bank Account Details to deposit booking amount:
Bank Name: HDFC Bank
Account Holder Name: Jitender Rawat
Account Number: 0543 1050 3400 51
IFSC Code: 0000543
- Tents, Sleeping bags, Carry mats and Mess Tent.
- Nutritious, high calorie food will be served.
- Guide, cook and camp helpers.
- Logistics Vehicle to carry all our equipment.
- Support Vehicle.
- You will only have to carry your personal knapsack
containing water bottle, camera and trail layers.
- Basic medical care (Mentioned Ahead)
- Oxygen cylinders.
- Technical support for bikes.
- Tent on double occupancy.
- Stay and food in Manali, and Leh.
1. Any meal/ activity missed due to delay or any other reason.
2. Any kind of travel/medical/accident insurance.
3. Any personal expenditure like phone calls, shopping or any kind of medical expense
4. Any additional cost or expense incurred due to unforeseen events or weather.
5. Any damage caused to bike during travel/transportation
6. Flight expense from Leh to Delhi.
8. Additional Stay and food in Manali, and Leh apart from schedule.
9. Transport fare from Delhi to Manali and Leh to Delhi.
Things to Carry:
1. Woolen wear(Heavy Jacket, Mufler, socks, waterproof gloves, Baraclava or Monkey Cap).
2. Wind Cheater.
3. Rain coat and trousers.
4. Medical kit including first aid kit.
5. Cycle puncture and tool kit.
6. Torchlight with extra set of cells and bulbs.
7. Hiking shoes, pants/trousers and shirts/t-shirts.
8. 3 biking padded shorts with 4 biking jerseys
9. Power banks for store electricity charge for mobile phones and cameras. Carry at least four to five power banks.
10. Sunglasses, caps, sunscreen and cold creams.
11. Protection gear like helmet, elbow and knee guard
12. Shaving Kit
13. Hand Sanitizer
14. 70L Rucksack or Duffel Bag (No Suitcases Allowed)
15. Lip guard, moisturizer, hair oil, tooth brush, tooth paste, comb and mirror
16. Pair of scissors and nail-cutter
17. Paper Soap and Tissue Rolls.
18. Plastic bags and zip lock bags.
19. Water Bottles.
20. Camera kit with extra pair of batteries
22. Toilet paper
23. Water Bladder 1-3lts
1. Pain Relief Spray
2. Betadine – Antiseptic cream
3. Combiflaim/Nimcip – Pain Killer
4. Avomine/Acetazolamide (Diamox) – Relief from Dizziness, Motion Sickness and Vomiting
5. Digene/Gelusil– Relief from Flatulence, Indigestion, acidity (mild)
6. Zinetac 150mg – Acidity or gastric problems (only if severe)
7. Entroquinol – Relief from Loose motion (mild)
8. Crepe Bandage (for fractures/sprains)
9. J&J BandAid
10. FastHeal Washproof – Long, Square and circle patches
11. Cotton and Dressing Bandage
13. Norflox TZ for stomach infection
Precautions to be taken before and during trip:
1. You should be able to run 4-5kms in half hour.
2. You should be able to bike 4-5 hours continuously.
3. Try to keep yourself injury free for 1 months before the trip.
4. No alcohol consumption before and during biking on trip.
5. Avoid over speeding while biking downhill, maintain avg speed of 25km/hr.
6. Get your bike serviced one week before trip.
The Terms and conditions mentioned below shall apply for the event:
1. Maximum efforts are made to ensure the safety of the participant. However, “journey2outdoors” & their management/employees/
2. Every participant is required to fill a registration form and indemnity bond prior to the commencement of the trip.
3. Refund and cancellation:-
- If you cancel 30 days before the trip begins, journey2outdoors will retain 50% of the advance given i.e. 10k.
- If you cancel less than 20 days before the trip begins, or, are not present when the trip begins, there will be no refund.
4. journey2outdoors will take every care to ensure that itineraries are followed to the letter but circumstances beyond control may necessitate changes. In case of changes in routes and properties, journey2outdoors will accept no liability but make arrangements for substitution of equal.
5. journey2outdoors will accept no liability for any damage, losses and expenses suffered by any client as a result of sickness, quarantine, weather conditions, war, strikes, riots or any other cause outside our control.
6. Any damage, other than that attributable to fair wear and tear, to the equipment by the participants will be billed to you. Our decision on all such matters will be final and binding.
For more details write to us at email@example.com