Thu, Mar 04, 2021, 05:30 AM - Fri, Mar 31, 2023, 05:30 AM
Maybe most players are now confused about choosing Class in Burning Crusade Classic. Therefore, an introduction to Druid and Hunter Classes is shared below to help you known the two Classes well. Please read on for more details.
Burning Crusade Classic Class guide with Druid
Druid is one of the Burning Crusade Classic Classes. It awakes to
face the threat from the Burning Legion. Due to the terrible scar left
by the Legion's attack, Druid chooses to heal it. You can take a look at
the quick facts below to learn Druid Class:
- Available races: Night Elves, Tauren.
- Type: Hybrid, Primary Healer.
- Standard bars: Health/Mana, Health/Rage, Health/Energy.
- Available armor: Cloth, Leather.
- Available weapons: staves, one and two-handed maces, daggers, fist weapons.
- Talent trees: Balance, Feral Combat, Restoration.
- Forms: cat, bear, moonkin, aquatic, travel.
Burning Crusade Classic Class guide with Hunter
Based on the following quick facts, you can be able to learn Hunter Class during Burning Crusade Classic:
- Available races: Night Elves, Dwarves, Draenei, Orcs, Tauren, Trolls, Blood Elves.
- Type: Ranged physical damage dealer.
- Standard bars: Health/Mana.
- Pet bars: Health/Focus.
- Available armor: Cloth, Leather, Mail (level 40).
- Available weapons: axes, daggers, guns, bows, crossbows, fist weapons, polearms, staves, swords, thrown, two-handed axes, two-handed swords.
- Talent trees: Beast Mastery, Marksmanship, Survival.
Hunter Class is excellent for solo play.
Hope you have learned more about Burning Crusade Classic Druid and Hunter Classes. By the way, if you are lack of wow classic gold cheap , please come to WOWClassicGP site to stock up.