Wed, Feb 14, 2018, 12:30 PM - Wed, Feb 28, 2018, 11:30 PM
"Once you have tasted the taste of sky, you will forever look up."- Leonardo da Vinci
Skydiving is the action sport of exiting an aircraft and returning to Earth with the aid of gravity. It is also known as Parachuting & it became an international sport in 1952.
Parachuting is performed as a recreational activity and a competitive sport, as well as for the deployment of military airborne forces and occasionally forest firefighters.
Event date: 14th Feb 2018 Onwards
Event place: Kota Airport, Kota, Rajasthan
Jump height: 10,000 ft.
Aircraft: Cessna 172R or Cessna Caravan 208 (Depending upon the number of jumps per day).
Safety: Instructors & equipment's are affiliated from USPA.
Activity Type: Tandem Jump.
Old Price: INR 35,700/-.
FLAT DISCOUNT OF INR 12,700/-
NEW PRICE: INR 23,000/- + 2% non-refundable Convenience Fee
Booking Amount:- INR 10,000/- * (PN this amount is non-refundable, we will readjust your jump but refund & amount transfer will not be done in any circumstances) *
NOTE:- It’s a limited period offer. Bookings will close on 31st October 2017 All bookings are on First Come First Serve basis. Just pay the advance amount of INR 10,000/- to book your Dream jump & pay the rest on spot.
To Book Your Tickets Please mail us:
Call @ 7568903231
WhatsApp @ 9743673020
Training time: 30 minutes before the jump.
Who Attends the Event?
1) Candidate must be at least 18 years of age.
2) Strictly prohibited patients with epilepsy, heart problems, bone injuries/medical conditions or acute asthma, high blood pressure, fear of height, or if you are pregnant.
3) Tandem skydive has a Maximum weight of 100kgs. Maximum Body mass Idex (BMI ) 33.95
4) A medical fitness certificate form a certified Doctor for this activity.
1) Before Jump Training.
4) All type of permissions.
6) Jump Log Book (on additional cost of INR 500/-)
1) Any type of expenses which are not related with this activity.
1) Cancellation 30 days before the event, 75% amount will be granted.
2) Cancellation 15 days before the event, 50% amount will be granted.
2) No Refund for No Show.
Follow Us On:
1) Facebook:-> https://www.facebook.com/nighttrekkersclub
2) Twitter:-> https://twitter.com/NTCAdventures
3) Meetup:-> http://www.meetup.com/NTC-Adventures/
4) LinkedIn:-> https://www.linkedin.com/company/ntc-adventures
Other Mandatory Instruction:-
1) Medical Certificate.
2) Declaration & Disclaimer Form – will be provided post enrolment.
3) One Govt ID Card is mandatory (Xerox & Original Both)
6) NTC Adventures follows STRICT No Smoking / Alcohol policy
Disclaimer -Nature offers its own challenges from time to time. As Skydiving is an extremely challenging sport, it is possible to have minor/major changes to the designed plan. It is also possible that jumper will have to incur additional costs owing to the challenges.