India Impact Forum 2020 - CSR, SDGs and Philanthropy (An Event By CSRBOX)
Wed, Feb 05, 2020, 05:30 AM - Wed, Feb 05, 2020, 05:30 AM
Organiser : CSRBOX
Hotel Hyatt Regency
Sahar Airport Road, Santoshi Mata Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Andheri East, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra 400099, India
Santoshi Mata Nagar
Mumbai - Maharashtra
India Impact Forum 2020, Mumbai Edition is a carefully curated forum, focussing on social impact through CSR, philanthropy and impact investing, expected to host over 900 delegates joining together to discuss about collaborations, partnerships, effective processes to generate higher social impact. The forum will be held on 5th Feb. 2020 at Hotel Hyatt Regency, Mumbai.
The forum will have business leaders, CSR heads, board directors, CSR foundations, impact investors, philanthropists, innovators, government agencies, the UN bodies and non-profits leaders to explore synergies and co-create solutions.
For more information, please visit www.indiaimpactforum.in
The event is hosted by CSRBOX - the partnerships enabler in social impact space. We have recently concluded the 6th edition of India CSR Summit in Delhi where the event witnessed participation of 2897 delegates from over 1650 organizations including 600 plus corporate and 1600 plus non-profits and other implementing agencies.
Who can participate?
- CSR Heads/Managers, CSR Teams, CSR Foundations
- Philanthropic Foundations, Impact Investors, the UN Organizations
- Non-Profits, Trusts, Societies, iNGOs
- Government Agencies and Incubators
- Social Enterprises, Start-ups, For-profit Enterprises
- Consulting and Advisory Firms
- Tech for Good Products and Services
How to Participate
- Register as a delegate: http://indiaimpactforum.in/registration.html
- Speaker/Panellist: Nominate a speaker; http://indiaimpactforum.in/nominate-a-speaker.html
- Sponsorship and Partnership: An Opportunity to amplify your brand and create good partnerships
- Exhibition: Opportunity to display your projects, products and services
A Few Highlights of the Forum
- Thematic sessions on impacts in education, healthcare, water, environment, livelihoods and more
- Masterclasses for Corporates in the areas of impact communication, employee volunteering etc.
- Non-profit Masterclasses on fundraising, storytelling, effective CSR partnerships
- Experience 30+ innovative solutions, impactful CSR projects through exhibition gallery
- An opportunity to interact with CSR and development sector leaders
Event Fee:INR 4400 /person
(Ultra Early Bird offer, till 20th December’19)
To register, please visit:http://indiaimpactforum.in/registration.html
For queries regarding exhibition, sponsorship, registration please contact: