Sun, Jan 27, 2019, 10:00 AM - Sun, Jan 27, 2019, 12:00 PM
Human Machine (27th January Sunday 10am-12pm)
Association Gnostic for Education of Anthropology, Culture and Science (AGEAC) invites you to this free public lecture “Human Machine” and Meditation to learn to live intelligently and consciously. If you have any questions, please reach us on +91 77609 84791.
We have invented thousands of complex and difficult machines. We spend long years of learning to use these machines.
But, do we know that we are also a very special kind of machine and in fact, the most complicated one?
How well do we know ourselves?
How much time do we spend learning about ourselves?
How do we work?
What makes us happy? What makes us sad?
People reach mechanically when faced with diverse circumstances of life. Poor people! They usually become victims. When flattered, they smile, when insulted, they insult, they hurt when they are hurt, they are never free. Their fellow men have power to drive them happiness to sadness, from hope to despair, making them a puppet controlled by invisible strings.
Is there a possibility to change this and stop being a remote-controlled machine?
Learn this in this public lecture and meditation.
The New Vision of Life Series of Lectures
Association Gnostic for Education of Anthropology, Culture and Science (AGEAC) invites you to a series of free public lectures and meditations to develop “A New Vision of Life” to learn to live intelligently and consciously.
In these times, when everything invites us to focus on things happening around us, to lose ourselves in the sensations offered by life, we have forgotten the most important thing: ourselves. We laugh and we cry, we dare and we fear, we love and we hate… and all that without perceiving the secret resort that leads us to it. We believe we know ourselves, but what do we truly know about ourselves? Our name was given to us. Our body was lent to us. We were taught what to think, not how to think.
Have you ever wondered
- Who am I? Why am I born in this family, with these situations? What is the purpose of our life? Why am I here?
- How can I solve difficult problems in my life?
- How can I change myself and handle situations in a better way?
- How can I get some peace in mind and real happiness in my busy life?
- What are the dreams that I get during sleep and are they revealing something?
- How was the Universe formed? Are there unknown living worlds around us?
- What are the secret truths taught by Matan, Aztec, Inca, Tibetan, Buddhist, Egyptian, Persian, Vedic, Greek cultures which I can apply today to make my life better?
Get answers for these and many more questions in our life from the series of public lectures and meditations from our course “New Vision of Life”.