Sun, Apr 22, 2018, 09:30 AM - Sun, Apr 22, 2018, 12:30 PM
Ability to shape 3D objects with our hands based on creative thinking is quite an art to learn!
Well, HapClap is bringing this opportunity for your kids to get their hands dirty and create something beautiful through sculpturing.
This 3 hour workshop will be an introduction to sculpturing using Plaster of Paris and will include-
• How to prepare a consistent mixture with right proportions
• What are moulds and how to use them to cast different shapes
• Carving details on objects using non-sharpened tools
• Giving finishing touches to your creation using sand paper
• Coloring to add an extra flair to the artistic creation
Age Group: 8+ Years.
Take Away: Pieces of art made from Plaster of Paris by your child.
Fee: INR 750 per participant (Inclusive of all materials)
Pre-registration mandatory. Call 7976037559 to block your seat.
Cancellation rules: 100% refund if cancelled 48 hours before the workshop. No refund in case of cancellations less than 48 hours before the workshop.