Mon, Feb 12, 2018, 08:00 AM - Wed, Feb 14, 2018, 07:00 PM
Global HSE is an International cross industry platform initiated and pioneered by a Governing council consisting of HSE Thought Leaders from all major industries in the Asia Pacific and MENA Region. It is a revolving calendar event across the world which discusses leadership commitment and their alignment towards HSE. Global HSE positions itself within every destination it revolves as the premier platform for Creating Safe & Sustainable Future through Business Excellence. It facilitates cross culture learning and cross industry growth by learning from each other. All Global HSE Editions are hosted by a country and led by a major organization within the country along with overwhelming support from Government, Industry, Regulators, NGOs & Academic Institutions globally and within the region. The Global HSE Initiative has evolved as the leading event to showcase latest innovative technologies, services and products available to the industry.
Who Will Attend:
• Company HSE Managers, Specialists and Officers
• Fire/Police/Emergency Medical Services
• Human Resources Managers
• Labour Inspectors/Technical inspectors
• Purchasing and Procurement Staff
• Research/Development Managers
• Safety Engineers
• Safety Experts/Officers/Security Services
• HSE Auditors
Why Attend :
• Largest HSE Gathering in the Middle East
• 15+ major industries confirmed which include Oil & Gas, Marine,
IT, Manufacturing and Chemical etc.
• 50+ prominent and latest topics to be covered
• 100+ expert leaders & speakers from across the globe
• 1000+ industry gathering which includes HSE professionals &
• Decision makers from major HSE regulatory bodies across the
• Supported by Ministries, Governmental bodies and major corporate
As emerging markets have become instrumental in leading the global economic growth and recovery, organisations across the globe are striving to balance the need to build a proactive safety culture to sustain resources and achieve business excellence.
Cost: Conference + Workshop : USD 1500 / Delegate Conference Registration Fees : USD 1200 / Delegate Workshop Rates : USD 500 / Delegate Exhibition Raw Space : USD 350/ sqm Exhibition Built up Space : USD 450/ sqm Early Bird Charges : 10% off above rates * Early Bird Charges applicable upto 15 November 2017