Global Consumer Electronics Expo 2020
Fri, Jul 24, 2020, 10:00 AM - Sun, Jul 26, 2020, 06:00 PM
Organiser : Aakar Drez Exhibition LLP
Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India
New Delhi - Delhi
- India is the world's fastest growing major economy and one of the largest consumer durable markets globally, expected to become the world's 5th largest consumer durables market by 2025.
- GCEE is specifically designed to fulfill the needs of the electronics, home appliances and personal care industry and is a one stop comprehensive sourcing & trading platform.
- The GCEE expo is a B2B show presenting a complete sourcing, manufacturing and production solution for the electronics and home appliance industry.
- The show delivers success bu creating huge business opportunities in allied as well as complementary areas of the industry by bringing together various sectors of the appliance and consumer electronics industry under one roof.
- GCEE will also bridge the demand-supply gap by boosting manufacturing and trading opportunities for Indian entrepreneurs.
- Global manufactures will be present at GCEE, creating excellent opportunities to explore long-term business associations in the form of tie-ups, joint ventures, collaborations and import-export trading relations.
- GCEE is the perfect location for quality manufacturers from across the globe to showcase their products to top distributors, chain stores, hyper markets, trading houses, e-retailers and agents in India and expand your business network into one of the world's largest and fastest growing consumer markets.
- Global corporations see India as the key market for future growth, driven by a positive demographic population and increasing purhasing power. Every serious business want to enter India, but how do you penetrate this vast and varied market.
- A truly international platform with more than 14 participating countries, GCEE is positioned as a strategic converging event for manufacturers from all over the world, The Global Conusmer Electronic Expo is your key to unlocking India's consumption potentials.