ASME GDTP SENIOR LEVEL
Tue, Jul 17, 2018, 09:00 AM - Wed, Jul 18, 2018, 06:00 PM
Organiser : INDIAN MACHINE TOOL MANUFACTURERS’ ASSOCIATION
INDIAN MACHINE TOOL MANUFACTURERS’
@ BIEC, 10th Mile, Tumkur
Bangalore - Karnataka
Manufacturing-based variations though, normally are not considered as a part of the design in the CAD systems, but are a critical part of the overall PDLC process. Companies now realize that a robust design has to address both functional design features and the related manufacturing process capabilities in order to produce a robust product. But the constraint is that all current CAE and CAD geometry systems base all analysis on assuming idealize manufactured and assembled conditions.
- Provide and in depth knowledge on the new concepts and revisions as per the latest ASME Y14.5-2009 Standard
- Provide inputs on applying advanced GD&T controls including composite profile and composite position tolerances through case studies / exercises
- Cover the comparison of Geometric tolerancing concepts vide ASME vs ISO standards
- Focus on of applying correct datum structures and geometric tolerances on detail parts based on functional requirements and cost implications for the final assembly
- prepare participants for successfully passing the Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing Professional (GDTP) Senior Level examination.
For more details visit https://gohyp.com/event/asme-gdtp-senior-level/