Sun, May 28, 2017, 04:30 PM - Sun, May 28, 2017, 06:30 PM
Exploring its rich collections!
The National Museum of Delhi has been one of the most celebrated museums in the country, housing many of the popular and most talked about artefacts from Indian history. In this walk- through of the main galleries of the museum, join us in identifying these widely discussed artefacts, exploring the relationship between these important objects and the history of the nation, as perceived and taught by the State.
Join this walk-through to explore together how we use our past as references and sources of legitimacy and strength!
This guided tour is for free.
• Date – Sunday, 28th May 2017
• Duration- 11 am to 1 pm. Meeting time- 10: 45 am
• Meeting Point – In front of the main gate, National Museum, Janpath
• Nearest Metro station- Janpath and Udyog Bhavan
• Walk led by -Lakshmy Venkatesh
Things to keep in mind:
*Mandatory registration closes after 25 entries.
(Step 1- Please like and share the page to register.
Step 2- Fill the form to confirm your registration
Link to registration form- https://goo.gl/HTaIkm )
After the online registration, do inform through a text message or an email, before the walk, if you are unable to attend it.
Contact us at: 8826622261, Email us -firstname.lastname@example.org
• Entry fee to the museum- Rs 20 (Indians) and Rs 650 (Foreigners) to be purchased by participant.
• Photography without flash is allowed.
• Limited parking available outside the museum.