Fri, Jun 17, 2016, 03:00 PM - Sun, Jun 19, 2016, 10:30 PM
The grand success of the 7th Asia Pacific Vascular Intervention Course/Fellows Course at New Delhi (under auspices of Asia Pacific Vascular Society) in 2015, we are happy to announce the 8th Asia Pacific Vascular Intervention Course (APVIC-VIII) / Fellows Course, which will be organized from 17th–19th June, 2016 at The Taj Palace Hotel, New Delhi, India.
We expect to have about 1000 fellows and delegates comprising of Interventional Cardiologists, Vascular and Cardiothoracic surgeons and Interventional Radiologists.
As previously, APVIC VIII will be a 3 day meeting with a Fellows Course and an Interventional Course dedicated to Peripheral Vascular Interventions, new techniques in the cardiovascular field and much more. Live Case transmission from various centers and case based presentations will provide opportunity for extensive discussions.
The Fellows Course encompasses a wide range of workshops including simulation based training, hands on workshops on Duplex scanning, Carotid, Renal, Iliac and femoral stenting, Closure Devices, Endovenous Laser Therapy and Venous workshops. There would be an opportunity to interact with experts and to learn as renowned experts from across the globe present challenging case reviews. It is a comprehensive and interactive course, serving as a platform for exchange of knowledge of latest interventional techniques amongst the pioneers in the field of Endovascular Interventions. There would also be a special session on How to Write a Good Manuscript for acceptance in American / Indexed Journals.
At the end
of the course, there would be a Quiz. The winner of the Fellows Quiz will get
one month Fellowship at an International Centre.
This year, the course highlights include –
1. How to Write a Good Manuscript for acceptance in American / Indexed Journals
2. Call for abstracts (Oral / Poster Presentation)
3. For the first time, top biomedical engineers meet the top Interventionalists.
4. Nurses and Technicians course is designed to cover the basic techniques in peripheral interventions, details of endovascular procedure and emerging technologies.
5. CME Credit Hours accredited by Delhi Medical Council.
6. Certification from International Society of Endovascular Specialists (ISES, USA) and Asia Pacific Vascular Society (APVS)
7. Opportunity for Membership / Fellowship of ISES and APVS