Thu, Jul 14, 2022, 09:30 AM - Thu, Jul 14, 2022, 05:00 PM
4th Annual Pharma Packaging, Labelling, Serialization, Track & Trace 2022
14th July 2022, Kohinoor Continental Hotel, Mumbai, India
Virtue Insight is delighted to announce its 4th Annual Pharma Packaging, Labelling, Serialization, Track & Trace 2022 to be held on 14th July 2022, Kohinoor Continental Hotel, Mumbai, India. Benefit from our deep expert knowledge on Track & Trace and Serialization Solutions and optimize your supply chain with help of our future-proof solutions, partners, and the profound insights of our speakers. Discover how Pharma Packaging Labelling, Serialization and Track & Trace improves consumer safety and supply chain transparency, find out what benefits Pharma Packaging delivers beyond legal compliance, and learn how its help grow your business.
Please contact me on KAVITHA at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: +91 9361957193 / +91 44 24762472.
· Standard Price - INR 12,000 + GST(18%) per delegate
· Conference Sponsor, Exhibition Stall & Paid Speaker Slot - Please email your interest and queries to email@example.com
· TRIPTI NAKHARE, Associate Vice President Regulatory Affairs and Packaging Development, FDC
· VIPUL JAIN, Associate Director - SCM Integrated Business Planning, Cipla
· PRABIR DAS, Head - Packaging Tech Services, OSD, Mylan Laboratories
· BIMAL MEHTA, Managing Director, Vakils Premedia
· OMPRAKASH S. SADHWANI, Former Joint Commissioner and Controlling Authority, FDA (Maharashtra state)
· ROHIT CHUGH, Head- Digital Transformation for Supply Chain, Sun Pharma
· ANAHITA KARANDE, Head - Packaging Development & Procurement, Alembic Pharmaceuticals
· SUDIPTO BASU, Head of Planning, Boehringer Ingelheim
· RAJESH PEDNEKAR, Head - Supply Chain, Operations and Strategy, Healthcare SF
· RASHMI SUVARNA, Head - Purchasing and Administration, Boehringer Ingelheim
· FAHEEM AGBOATWALA, Director, Hi-Tech Printing Services
· RAJSHRI CHETAN PARDESHI, firstname.lastname@example.org Glenmark
· SUNIL ACHARYA, H.O.D, S.C.P.L
· PRAFULL V. DESHPANDE, Research Scientist - Packaging Development (R&D), Lupin
· AJAY BAPAT, Pharma Packaging Consultant
· GIRIJESH SRIVASTAVA, Global Supply Chain Manager, Sun Pharma
· ANTHONY MELVIN CRASTO, Consultant, Glenmark Lifesciences
· JAYANTI SAWANT, Pharma Packaging Consultant
Plus more joining soon
KEY THEMES DISCUSSED:
· Advancements in smart packaging – Current trends and techniques
· Damage free packaging and error free labeling – How is it possible in smart packaging system?
· Intelligent packaging – How does it differs from smart packaging?
· New rule – Must have QR code in each packing of API and medicine. Deadline date to be met
· Fightback against counterfeit online medicine suppliers – Finding the right solutions.
· Maintaining quality, traceability and accessibility in labeling.
· Automated labeling to reduce labeling errors – How does it help?
· Implementation of Block chain, physical-digital seals, NFC and RFID tags in serialization
· Ensuring end to end supply chain in pharma –serialization helps maintain dignity of products
· QR code for tracking is a game changer? – Does it make the path easier?
· Maintaining quality and variability of medicine container labels
· Digital data management, Automation QC – Can reduce the errors?
· Management of packaging and labeling – Future techniques
· UDI – Changes in packaging and track & trace regulations
· Medical devices – packaging and labelling challenges
· DSCSA applied current regulation to implementation serialization within November 2023
· Changing rules and regulations within track and trace – Coping up with the changes
· Be part of a major networking opportunity
WHO SHOULD ATTEND AND WHO YOU’LL MEET:
CEO's, CTO's, CIO's, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors Heads & Managers of:
Pharmaceutical manufacturers and distributors, Healthcare professionals, Pharmacists, Serialisation, Track and Trace – Solution providers, Brand – protection, enforcement, security, integrity and management companies, Drug regulatory agencies, customs and police, Intergovernmental organizations (IGOs) involved in healthcare and IPR protection, Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) active in healthcare, Patients’ representatives, Healthcare research organizations, Pharmaceutical associations, Anti-counterfeiting organizations, Packaging, labelling and converting companies, Authentication technology suppliers, Anti-counterfeiting service suppliers – IP specialists, investigators, lawyers.
Get more from the event, with a broader scope bringing the whole communications value chain together. Enjoy and make the best out of our dedicated networking time, meet the leading international vendors showcasing the products of tomorrow in the co-located exhibition. Expand your knowledge of the latest business models and strategies in the high-level conference.