2 Day Virtual seminar on The OSHA Recordkeeping Analysis & OSHA Reporting
Wed, Apr 07, 2021, 11:00 AM - Thu, Apr 08, 2021, 07:00 PM
New York, NY, USA
New York -
This webinar will comprehensively review employer record keeping requirements under OSHA (post COVID) and what information employers are required to post. This webinar will comprehensively review employer record keeping requirements under OSHA, what information employers are required to post, exempt employers, exceptions to recording requirements, and more.
· The Scope of Work Relationship.
· Understanding the key exceptions to the work relationship.
· The role of employee fault.
· What OSHA means by “restricted work.”
· The meaning of “significant aggravation.”
Anyone responsible for completing an OSHA 300 Log, including:
- HR Managers
- Safety Managers
- Facility Managers
Attend Live Webinar
Apr 7, 2021 - 11:00 AM EST
Duration: 8 Hours
website for register your webinar</a>