About this event
The Great Indian Desert Trek- Bikaner
Lying on the dunes, watching the star studded sky, with the chill breeze and a hot cuppa coffee is our idea of spending this New Years Eve.
The lonely sound of guitar strumming and the burning of wood from the campfire, in the Great Indian Desert in Bikaner, is our way of welcoming the New Year. We would stay in tents in the middle of desert. Join us.
Highlights of the trip:
- We are very experienced, and we work with the local professionals, to give you a high quality desert experience.
- We will be completely isolated from civilisation in this remote part of the great Thar Desert.
- This is a wonderful experience if you are comfortable camping, in true sense a Life away from life experience
- A traditional Rajput home stay and local cuisine experience
- Camping in tents in the middle of the desert in between dunes