Thu 14-Sep-2017,01:30:00 PM To Sun 17-Sep-2017,05:00:00 AM
Guidelines for Paper Presentation
1) Candidates should send their full paper in soft copy to their headings of the mail ID which is shown below.
2) Send original and interesting contribution in the given format. The paper must be free from plagiarism. Equations and diagrams copied from other articles lead to rejection of the paper.
3) The accepted paper will be intimated on or before 5th September 2017.
4) The registration fee per paper for paper presentation is Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two hundred Only.)
5) The accepted papers have to be registered on or before 11th September 2017 or DD can be taken in the name of “VIT technoVIT” payable at Chennai.
6) Spot entries are not allowed.
7) Guidelines for Paper preparation
• Typed in MS-Word
• Font Size = 10 and Line Spacing=1.25
• Equations and diagrams must be original. Use MS-Word or any other equivalent software. It must be re-editable.
• Participants must bring 2 hard copies of the paper for judgment purpose and power point presentation of 8 mins + 2 mins (Judges Questionnaire)
8) All participants will get participation certificates. The winners will be awarded with certificates and cash prizes.
9) The decision of the judge will be the final.
Papers from the department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering may send their papers to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: 1. While sending papers, please state the Subject as:: technoVIT – 2017 (Paper title)
2. More Information Please Contact. Mr. Sivaram S, Mobile: 8220063793
Address for communication
School of Electrical Engineering,
Chennai – 600 127Tamilnadu, India.